Friday, November 25, 2011

Butt Kicked

Frustration - best sums up how I'm feeling now. For days now, I've been trying to pen the perfect cover letter for a job opportunity I'm coveting these days. I like teaching. It's stressful. I know most jobs are. But I really feel a pull towards writing these days; an itch to get my pen to the paper or rather, fingers to the keyboard. I've never thought of myself as a creative person; I used to dismiss the idea of my being creative in any form. But I like to write. It's satisfying. It helps me gather my thoughts. I'm not saying that I'm good at it, not at all. I really really need to finish this cover letter. I'm so good at procrastinating. With a cover letter to write, fingers to get fingerprinted and papers to grade, I can come up with a million other things to occupy myself. Mustn't let resistance get the best of me!

No comments:

Post a Comment