Sunday, September 19, 2010

Day One

I'm as senile as one can be, at the ripe old age of nearly-30. I guess now is as good a time as any to get all my thoughts out on cyperspace, so I can come back and remember what I was thinking at one point in time, because I'm likely to forget it in a few days or so.

My good friend reminded me tonight that there's a difference in saying that you want to get something done, and actually taking the steps to accomplish it. What do I want to accomplish? Well, for one thing, I want to get off my lazy ass and figure out what my hands were created to do, career- wise. I realize that there are few very blessed people in the world who get to make money doing what they love to do. Well, I don't see why I can't be a part of that minority.

Another good friend gets her creative juices flowing by committing herself to writing everyday. I'm as eloquent or as articulate a person as the next (meaning, not so much), but I figure something might be triggered if I get some words out there.

So here we go. Let's get started. It's midnight and I'm tired. See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment